Saturday, February 11, 2012

Music @ HYLI January 2012

Hello everyone.

the road taken..

I am sure that this entry is not what you are waiting for, in fact the slot formerly known as 'Carta HYLI' (HYLI goes for 'Hidup Yang Lebih Indah' in case you forget it) is the least popular slot/column in this blog.

At times, I wonder how many people actually watch the listed songs or download it from 4shared.com. Never mind about that, the column returned this year with new features and improvements (I think so) so that all of you can enjoy the taste of music (popular, exclusive or underrated songs). Haha.



The slot was renamed in English as Music @ HYLI which will show my preferences of music and songs during each month as it happen.

Instead of 20 songs like last year, I decided to go with 30 songs this year! But the time of video is almost the same from previous year. I want to apologize to all of you for stealing about 6.75 min from your precious life each month.

You can also vote for your favorite songs by leaving comment below but as the moderator-cum-dictator of this music chart I hold the final word.

Here is the result of the chart for January 2012.



Thanks for watching folks. :)

No comments: