Monday, June 23, 2014

CNBLUE - Blind Love [PV Eng Sub]

Hello.

My second subbing project  is a Japanese song from Korean pop rock band, CNBLUE. I am somewhat puzzled by the lack of subbed video for this song. I did found one on Youtube, but it was a low quality video.

Is love blind or is it us who got blinded by love?



Who?
CNBLUE is a South Korean pop rock band that officially debuted back in 2010. Since then they have released plenty of singles, albums, and extended plays. Some of their popular songs including I'm a Loner, Love, Intuition and I'm Sorry. Initially started their indie career in Japan before 2010, their Japanese major debut came in 2011 with the single 'In My Head'. 

The song..
Blind Love is the 4th Japanese single for the band, which was released on 24th April 2013. The song was what you should expect from a Lee Jong-hyun composition, a rock ballad. The song managed to combine the sounds into a beautiful song. One of their best Japanese song so far.

The screenshot


Lyrics and translation are taken from cnbluestorm.
Subbed by @Din_diet

The Link



No comments: